- “Stop asking if going to a YMRC event is worth it, and GO TO IT. You will come away as a stronger planner”.
– Dennis Smith – USS Dale & USS Dewey
- “After planning several reunions I had no idea what I did not know!”
– Larry Ryan – USCG Lightship Sailors Association
- “It was a GREAT conference, one I will attend again!”
– Patty Kelso – USS LY Spear
- “The YMRC conference was OUTSTANDING, I learned a lot”
– Phillip Fuller – USS Fremont
- “Planners need to attend YMRC events to gain knowledge that is helpful to their reunion”
– Edward Ftorski – USS James C Owens DD776 Reunion Association
Debbie Stewart, (formally Debbie Chesnokov), is now dedicating all of her efforts to YMRC “Your Military Reunion Connection”, in her capacity as President & Founder.
She resided most of her life in Missouri, with over 30 years experience in the tourism and hospitality industry. With her reunion expertise along with her CVB background, she is well known as the “Military Reunion Specialist”.
She has since relocated her business to Vero Beach, Florida and thrilled to be doing what her heart has always wanted to do.
YMRC’s mission is to be a valuable resource for those who run, manage, host, and serve Military Reunions. We do so by providing information, training, contacts and personal networking opportunities. We have created a marketplace engaging both the military reunion planners and exhibitors. “YMRC is dedicated to ensuring that our nation’s veterans have access to the finest reunion events possible. If you are planning or know someone who is planning your next military reunion, we invite you to attend our YMRC events.”
For more information about YMRC and its programs for military reunion planners, please contact Debbie Jones at 417-593-4234 or by email at email@example.com.
Debbie’s heart and passion is to assist military reunion planners by connecting them with vendors/businesses who are ‘veteran friendly’ and want to give them the red carpet treatment that they deserve.
No matter where you want to hold your reunion, contact YMRC so we can connect you with the people who will take good care of you and your group. We are here to help you and available to you any time of the day or night 7 days a week.
YMRC appreciates the fact that freedom wasn’t free and we plan to be a vital part of bringing patriotism back to the USA.
Thank you for your service and God Bless America.